Friday, October 8, 2010

upholstery project

I have a hard time passing up a good looking piece of furniture.
This little chair was just screaming out to be re-covered in a modern
fun fabric.  Leave it up to me to rescue it!  My fabric choice is at the
end!




































































And now for the good part.  Here is the fabric I chose.  I think it is
going to look AMAZING!  Stay tuned for the after shots!

FALL 2009 ECHINO JAPANESE FABRIC - 1/2 YD
Echino Green Ornament


3 comments:

  1. gorgeous!! can't wait to see it finished. i kinda love the original fabric too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! The original fabric is really pretty. I can't wait to post the finished chair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great piece, Please post the finish product, I can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete