Wednesday, October 20, 2010

pretty chair!

About a week ago I posted about a chair I was going to have
reupholstered.  Well, it's done and it looks GREAT!  If I had
room in my house I would keep it.  This little chair will be for
sale at Bella Vita this week. 

In case you forgot what it looked like here's a couple of BEFORE
shots:













































And now for the AFTER shots!  Such a good lookin' chair!




































































I'm so happy with the way this little chair turned out!  The fabric
was perfect and it puts a smile on my face when I look at it! 

2 comments:

  1. adorable! I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! It looks like a perfect chair for curling up with a book and a cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete