Friday, March 26, 2010

Fun Friday!

Olivia & I spend Fridays together.  Today was a very busy day.  We decided
to go into San Francisco and enjoy the sunny day.  First up was lunch with
Marc at Fog City Diner.



{image}

Marc & I got the “Cobb” sandwich (grilled chicken, avocado, bacon,
blue cheese and tomato) with fries for $12.50.  Very yummy.  The fries
are SO good!  Olivia decided on the hot dog with fries.  She had maybe
two bites of the hot dog.  As you can imagine she REALLY liked the fries
too! 

13552_202402120954_185517215954_4097245_5499298_n

http://www.acontinuouslean.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/UNONMADE-PRESS-RELEASE-SMALL-5.jpg
 
Next up on our outing was my friends shop UnionMade.  I use to work
with Todd Barket (the owner) during my Gap and Banana Republic days.
He has created a very unique shop.  I picked up a birthday present for my
hubby!  Shhhhhhhhhh!  UnionMade is located at 493 Sanchez St.



Before leaving the Castro we HAD to stop by Bi-Rite Creamery
for ice cream.  I got the yummy soft serve and Olivia got a 
creamsicle cupcake!

http://www.playcafellc.com/image_gallery/full/playcafe_002.jpg 

 
Our last stop was a play date with two of Olivia's friends
from pre-school.  We ended our day at Play Cafe.  The
grown ups get to sip coffee and relax.  The kids can play.
It's a great concept!  We had such a great day.  I hope
everyone has a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment